DMack Competition Tires Anyone?

Greasecar
AntiSpam: No

DMack Competition Tires Anyone?

Post by Greasecar »

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new brand of competition tires that I am going to be importing and distributing this year. The brand is DMack Tyres, they are designed specifically for rally but I figured there may be some interest here in the tarmac line. I am focusing on the gravel tires in my first shipment but with two Rally NY tarmac events this year and the regular hillclimb series I'd love to bring over some tarmac tires in my next shipment later in the spring. Any interest?

You can check out some of the details at our site: http://www.DMackTyresUSA.com or shoot me an email: info@dmacktyresusa.com or justin@greasecar.com

-Justin
Rabbit Farmer

Re: DMack Competition Tires Anyone?

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Nice.... how much are the snow/ice spiked tires?
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
Greasecar

Post by Greasecar »

I figured some of the ice racing guys may be into those (even though they aren't legal for US rally) so I asked about pricing. Turns out there's only one place in Sweden that is set up to drill the tires and install those big studs so I was told they are special order and would be around $300 ea. I figured this was too much so I didn't bother getting an official quote. I can get some of the molded tires without studs and holes, they would be under $200 but probably only useful for deep snow driving.
3rdgendennis

Post by 3rdgendennis »

If it's not too hard to get a quote, I'd be interested in seeing if there could be a "bulk" buy....I'm sure some rallyxer's would love to get their hands on those, pending some runes changes regarding studs this year.
The youngest David Dennis
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"
Dennis Motorsports
Greasecar

Post by Greasecar »

Just wanted to give folks the heads up that I do have some DMack tarmac rally tires in stock. Unfortunately right now I only have two sizes: 225/40-18 and 195/50-15. The 18" is available in both tread designs below and the 15" is only in the style on the left. I have the 15" listed at $195 and the 18" at $215 and $225 but I'll knock off $20/tire for hillclimbers.

I've been working on my new car and hope to have it together this month so I can run Ascutney. May be able to deliver some tires up there too so get in touch if you're interested.

Also, I have these new 205-14" Hoosier A6 that I didn't get to run this season and they won't fit the new car so let me know if anyone's interested. $220 ea with the wheels $200 alone. Mounted on 4x100 VW wheels ET35.
-Justin
http://www.dmacktyresusa.com
info@dmacktyresusa.com
Last edited by Greasecar on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

is it for 4 A6's? if so I will take them.
David
Greasecar

Post by Greasecar »

sciroccohp wrote:is it for 4 A6's? if so I will take them.
David
No, sorry David that's ea. These are $220 ea from Tirerack, I'm offering them for that price with the wheels, or save $20 ea over new. These have never been run, just driven around the parking lot.
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

doesn't hurt to ask 8-) didn't really need them but can't pass a good deal if I see it.