(2012) Ascutney I - Entry & Information

Rabbit Farmer
AntiSpam: No

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

http://www.hillclimb.org/events/event_ascutney.html

Includes entry form, informational flyer, campground information, course map, etc.

See everyone at Ascutney.

Steve
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
HRoundy

Re: (2012) Ascutney I - Entry & Information

Post by HRoundy »

Howard
dsldubn

Post by dsldubn »

online reg doesn't allow for leading '0' in car numbers...so i can't actually enter my correct number, but appears to work other than that
Jason Orzell
VW Rabbit turbo diesel, the green soot shooter
dburden

Post by dburden »

There are signs of life at Ascutney. There are some worker vehicles in the park and the mountain road gate was opened this past weekend, but the main gate was locked. Looks like they are getting the road ready for the season.

Mark will still be our ranger and he will be getting settled in for the season this week.

If you want to work, please let Diane know at dburden@hughes.net so she can put you on the list. Also, if you have a pickup that can
be used for equipment retrieval on Sunday afternoon please get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Dave
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

motorsportreg keeps locking up whenever I enter my class as prepared 4. can I send you a paypal or something instead?
Terry.Murphy

Post by Terry.Murphy »

You can mail the registration I believe. I had no issues with online registration for P2.
2010 Subaru Forester DD
1996 Legacy Outback Wagon - Winter Beater
2001 Impreza RS - Project Autox/Hillclimb/Track Car
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

sciroccohp wrote:motorsportreg keeps locking up whenever I enter my class as prepared 4. can I send you a paypal or something instead?
If I was in that situation, I would either pick another class or just ask if you can bring everything with you. It is only days away. My 2-cents... I am not involved in the organization of this event.
Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
sciroccohp

Post by sciroccohp »

finally got it to work on the 3rd computer??? oh well I am registered just have to get a camp spot, ascutney has not been answering the phone.
honda#72

Post by honda#72 »

sciroccohp wrote:finally got it to work on the 3rd computer??? oh well I am registered just have to get a camp spot, ascutney has not been answering the phone.
I don't think the park rangers are there for the season yet. I called the state parks number 1-888-409-7579.
1997 cc + Vtec + 9,200 rpm fuel cut = Fun !
Dave Burden

Post by Dave Burden »

The rangers are at the park now, but are not staffing the phone all day. The direct number to the park is 802-674-2060 and if they don't answer just leave a message. I talked to Mark yesterday and he mentioned the sites are filling up. If you have a problem getting in touch with the rangers, give me a call at 603-558-1553.

Dave
Ascutney Chair