AntiSpam: No

Re: Spring Ascutney 2013

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Go Fast VW & Audi parts at FastAddiction.com
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Send in your registration (mail) or register online.

This is going to be a great event.

4 miles of the most technical hillclimb in the series PLUS great food for this event.... hot off the grill!

This event will be bigger, better, and a lot more nudity!*

*quality of the models is not guaranteed by the organizers
sdwarf36

Post by sdwarf36 »

I still have pictures (back when cameras used film) of Drew + Dave with hulu hoops around the campfire at Oak lean-to. Now try to get that picture out of your mind. :shock:
Translating road racing to hillclimbing:
Proper tire selection== nothing hooks up on moss or wet leaves.
Staying on the racing line==anything paved is considered good.
Kiwi

Post by Kiwi »

For those who would like some more recent in-car of the full course, I have these on youtube:

Full course roof cam:

Full course driver cam:

Just the upper section roof cam:

Thanks in advance to SCCNH for running the full hill!
Jamie
--
Jamie Melhuish
PRODOG

Post by PRODOG »

The Hula Hoop night was quite and event --- glad I don't remember too much of it!

We will be holding some serious Bench Racing on Friday and Saturday nights at Oak Lean-To. There will be some adult beverage flowing from an aluminum container frequently referred to as a Keg for those interested. Be sure to come prepared to share stories (factual or not) and have a few laughs at someones' expense.

We are looking forward to having a good old time for sure. It's our pleasure to hold this event and we intend to make sure we all have a good time and get in a bunch of runs. One of the keys to that is having enough workers so please spread the word and get as many people to the hill to work as possible. We hope to get on the hill early both days so despite the evening fun/beverage mentioned earlier and early rising time is in order.

By the way --- Ascutney Trivia will be the game of the day on the headsets so study up!

Drew
RallyLass

Post by RallyLass »

I am looking to register the super chicken by paper entry. Online the paper entry form is still from fall of 2012. Should I just use this one or is there one specific for this year's event. Thanks and only 1 month left!!
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

RallyLass wrote:I am looking to register the super chicken by paper entry. Online the paper entry form is still from fall of 2012. Should I just use this one or is there one specific for this year's event. Thanks and only 1 month left!!
Paul... that is strange. We did upload the 2013 form. I will fix tonight. I should have brought you a paper copy the night I stopped by and you were tuning the bike.

Check later on tonight.

Steve
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

Paul.

Paper entry posted. You could always give it to Charlie Gerry as I will see him on Friday night.
RallyLass

Post by RallyLass »

Rabbit Farmer wrote:Paul.

Paper entry posted. You could always give it to Charlie Gerry as I will see him on Friday night.
Sorry To be such a pain but could you provide a link because when I go to the Ascutney page and click on entry form it still is the 2012 one.
Rabbit Farmer

Post by Rabbit Farmer »

http://www.hillclimb.org/events/ascutney/entry_form.pdf

It is the same link as what is on the page... I never change it. You prop ally just need to reload the page to refresh your browser. If that doesn't work, clear your cookies.